The team at the Great Performances Group are excited about speaking to your business team, industry group, or community. Clemens, Kellie, and Tim have extensive experience facilitating workshops, teaching, training, and large-venue keynote presentations.
- The whys and hows of growing businesses
- Social marketing
- Building high-retention businesses (customer & employee)
- Customer service & customer experience
- Team development, building initiative, positive feedback
- Personal branding
- Time and priority management
- Workplace culture
- Hospitality service
We have extensive experience
- facilitating strategic planning sessions and management retreats
- leading business and professional development workshops and break-outs
- delivering inspiring and thought-provoking conference keynotes
Clemens is the owner of Clemens Rettich Business Consulting Ltd. and the author of Great Performances: The Small Business Script for the 21st Century. He specializes in supporting small businesses.
Read our blog at http://www.greatperformancesgroup.com/read-our-blog/
Lead consultant, Keynote speaker
Clemens Rettich, lead consultant for the Great Performances group speaks on small business success, customer experience, the social and relationship economies, team building, customer and employee retention, communication, and productivity. Clemens also works with community economic development teams and chambers of commerce to maximize the success of small business in communities.
Clemens Rettich’s ability to connect with the audience was bar none. He is a great public speaker, highly knowledgeable and personable. Clemens’ talking points were refreshing and very relevant to today’s businesses. I walked away with some great tips and information on how I can personally better my own working relationships.
– Participant, BC Economic Development Association of BC annual conference – June 2011
You’re the guy I don’t want working for my competition.
– A BC manufacturing/retail client