At the Great Performances Group, we understand that business performance and growth is a two-sided coin. On the one side you need strategy and direction and on the other tactics and execution.
You can’t have one without the other.
We support business owners and managers on both sides. We provide strategic and advisory support, and we provide as-needed operational support in many areas, including:
- data entry
- email management
- dashboard management / performance reports
- business plan writing
- social media management
- email newsletter production and management
- CRM development and management
- Lead generation and deal pipeline management (online, mail -addressed and unaddressed, and telephone)
Recruiting and HR support
- creating job descriptions
- creating and managing job postings
- creating/reviewing onboarding and training programs
- writing training and operations manuals
- writing employee handbooks
- Lumina Spark assessments and workshops
- Project Management training
- curriculum development / writing training manuals
- management retreats and people management workshops
- Positive Feedback Management training
- staff development in the areas of productivity and communication
- customer service training
You need an operating manual. You need sales templates. You need a budget for the year. You need to hire new staff. We take care of it for you.
Rates vary depending on the work being done, and to the extent the work is connected with other work we are doing (e.g. writing a business plan in conjunction with an ongoing coaching/advising relationship). Sample range:
- data entry $25/hr
- social media management $25 – $40 /hr
- business plan development $75 – $225 /hr
- training and workshops $225 /hr – $1,000 per day (plus travel and other out-of-pocket expenses)
Our team gets your work done quickly, accurately and cost-effectively. We do the things that could move your business forward, but you just can’t get to. We get you unstuck and growing.